Saturday, January 5, 2008

Jane Austen Fans

I don't know about any of you, but Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility are two of my favorite movies. I love Jane Austen's books. Her love stories and all that comes with them are some of the best. Anyway, just to let anyone know that is interested...PBS is going to show adaptations of all six of her books starting January 13. Here is the website for more info: (Sorry, I was having problems linking)

www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/austen

I don't know if any of you enjoy her books like I do, but hopefully someone will find this and get as excited as me...I know...I'm a nerd watching PBS!

3 comments:

Katie Jane said...

I am so excited!!! Seriously we should have a girls night and watch them together! Jeremy gave me the new Pride and Prejudice for Christmas and he gave me the 3 disc movie last year. I am glad that you posted it because I am going to watch them...yes, I am a nerd too.

Mindy said...

I'm ashamed to say (being an English major and a girl), I haven't read any of Jane Austen's work. It is definitely on my "books to read" list, I've heard she's great!

Katy said...

Hey "Smash",
so happy to find your blog! I'm going to put you as a link on mine, if that's okay. I'm super excited about the Austen shows you are talking about! THanks for the info. It'll be great to keep in touch!
Katy Wassom