Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yearly Tradition

Every year my close friends from high school get together for Christmas. We've been doing this since we graduated. This year was no exception. We got together on Friday the 28th and had such a great time. We ate at Hamilton's, saw Brit's new house and exchanged presents. I am so grateful that I have such good friends. Love you guys and hope to see you soon!

Cute Friends



Goofy face--with the exception of Tara



Our imitation of Britany's "goofy" face



Cute Friends


7 comments:

The Hoths said...

how fun! You guys all look the exact same. We always say we're going to get together but we never actually find time. I'm glad that you guys can find time. thanks for the pics, it was fun to see everyone!

The Bucks said...

You guys never change. You need to talk everyone into starting blogs so that I can see what they are all up to.

Heather said...

We are adorable. I love the pics. Thanks for posting them. I am grateful for you too!

Mick and Tiff said...

I think a girls night next week sounds great!! Let's plan it! BTW- you and your friends look very cute. I wish I did that with my highschool friends.

carlyl said...

You do all look the same. It is fun to see all of you guys. That is a cool tradition. Keep it up...

Brandon and Lesli said...

hi Ash - cute pics - I'm glad you brought your camera - hey my blog is brandonandlesli.blogspot.com
Have a good day!

Calder Family said...

My what cute friends you have! :) Miss ya Ash! It was fun getting together!