Friday, February 22, 2008

My Little Daredevil

This is Coop's latest trick. I don't know where he picked it up, but apparently it's more fun to ride a bike if you stand on the seat. The only problem? It doesn't move anywhere. That's fine with me. Hopefully this is just a phase and he doesn't do it when he's actually riding a real bike.



Last weekend at Grandpa and Grandma's house. He LOVED watching the dogs. It was FREEZING in Lewiston. I can't believe I never noticed the difference when I lived there before.




Finally, for those of you that know Coop he DOESN'T sit still EVER. He won't ever let me cuddle him or anything. A couple nights ago Brad and I were both amazed because he actually sat still for about five minutes next to Brad on the couch. We love when he does that.



Last, but not least Melissa came over to visit yesterday. Coop and Kolman love playing together. Here they were riding the bike together. They got on like this themselves. It was so funny. Yes, Coop has no pants on because he was about to take his nap. :)

9 comments:

Melissa allred said...

Those pictures of them on the bike turned out so cute!!! I love coop watching the dogs,especially him all wraped up with his blanket and hat!!! Adorable! We need to get together again soon!

Jen said...

What cute pictures! It looks like you've definitely got your hands full with him - standing on the bike?!

Calder Family said...

So cute! I love how COop and Kolman both have big smiles on, but you can't tell because of their pacifiers! Reminds me of Soren, I am always taking out his binki so I can see his smile. Watch out X-games, here comes Coop on his bike! So funny!

Calder Family said...

So cute! I love how COop and Kolman both have big smiles on, but you can't tell because of their pacifiers! Reminds me of Soren, I am always taking out his binki so I can see his smile. Watch out X-games, here comes Coop on his bike! So funny!

carlyl said...

He is so stinkin cute. Really he is. I love how he is sitting in front of the door watching the dogs while he is in a blanket. So cute.

Katie Jane said...

Coop and Claire need to play together! She is just like him, not in one place for more than a second. She watched Barney (Ugh) for a couple of minutes the other day and it was a record.

Mick and Tiff said...

I love that picture of Cooper with the dogs!! He looks so warm all bundled up. The one with Cooper and Kolman is way cute as well. It is so great to have kids the same age!!!

The Bucks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bucks said...

When when we worked at JCP, I told you that we had gone ring shopping. Brandon had told me that the ring wouldn't be ready for a few weeks. You told me that he was probably just telling me that so that I would be surprised when he proposed that weekend. No harm done. I think I would have figured it out eventually anyway.