Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged...

Okay, so I've been tagged before and I don't think I've done it once. I think they are fun,so when Carly tagged me, I decided to do it. Here goes:
Things you may or may not know about me!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Worked on a dairy farm growing up
2. JCPenney shoes
3. Carolee's Creations
4. Hearts for Home Health-LPN
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. A Little Princess
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Little Women
4. Pride and Prejudice (I guess I'm a romantic)
Four places I've lived:
1. Lewiston
2. Logan
3. Saratogs Springs
4.
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Grey's
3. Gossip Girl
4. The Office
Four places I've been:
1. Maui
2. Cancun
3. Aruba
4. Alaska
Four people who email me:
1. Aunt Sonya
2. Tara
3. Mom
4. Julie
Four activities I enjoy doing:
1. Reading
2. Cooking
3. Blogging
4. Being with friends & family
Four things I enjoy eating:
1. Guacamole
2. Shrimp
3. Pasta
4. Dessert!
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Maui
2. At the mall
3. Home with family
4. In a jacuzzi
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Moving to different house??
3. My new niece or nephew (Michelle's baby)
4. Going on a vacation!
People I am tagging:
1. Britany Wallin
2. Lesli John
3. Tiffany Simmons
4. Michelle Hutchison

6 comments:

The Bucks said...

Go JC Penney!!

carlyl said...

Your house looks so cute, you want a new one? Lets both fly to Hawaii that is where I want to be too...

Mick and Tiff said...

If you want a new house I know of some in my area. Just think, you could be right by Fashion Place! (I'm kind of thinking you were meaning wanting to go back to Logan but that is not acceptable!) Does Saturday work for girls night?

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Hey,
We have a couple things in common, I am also looking forward to "so you think you can dance!" as well as watching Grey's.

Mick and Tiff said...

Addy got the wheezy cough today so yes, the sickness has finally caught up to her. Oh well! It will come and go so we will deal. Bear Lake was sure fun though and so it was worth it.

The Bucks said...

What's your sister having?