Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gardner's Village

Yesterday I met up with Tiffany and Addy at Gardner's Village. We had such a great time! The kids were pretty good and the highlight of their trip was seeing the ducks that were there. I had brought some goldfish crackers along and they would come right up to us to eat them. Coop was loving it and even tried imitating the ducks. He got a little too close holding a goldfish cracker and a duck tried to eat his finger. Thanks for the fun afternoon Tiff and Addy! Sorry the pics are so bad. They were taken with my phone.




We are so lucky to have the Simmons as our friends. We've been talking about going on a trip for a while now and this past week Tiffany and I convinced our husbands to take us to Kauai in May!! We are so excited. Can't wait guys!

4 comments:

carlyl said...

Kauai? I am so jealous. Such good husbands to take you guys.

Mick and Tiff said...

Those pictures are cute even if they are from your phone. That was fun! I need help with my stitch thing. I am not sure what one of the stitches are. Remember how I said Mick is a research freak- well he has been on the computer everyday since we booked STILL checking out flights and things. WOW!! He has been looking at stuff to do also (hikes and different beaches and things) so that is good! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Laura said...

I am extremely jealous. I would loooove to see the sun about now! Sounds fun!

The Bucks said...

Those two better get married when they grow up. They are so cute together! I love the pictures. Everything looks so angelic.