Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter Weekend

We had a great weekend despite the fact that we missed out on seeing our family! On Saturday we headed to the Saratoga Springs Easter egg hunt. There was so many people there! I didn't think that Coop would have any idea what he was doing, but he would go grab the eggs and put them in the basket Brad was holding. It was pretty funny.




We had to stay home because I had to play for the choir to sing in church on Sunday. After church we tryed to get some pics, but it didn't work out too well. As you can see below...






We had our neighbors, Dustin and Melissa come over for Easter lunch. We had such a fun time with them. We are lucky to have such great neighbors! They have a boy that's just a little bit older then Coop and they like to play. We dyed Easter eggs together and for some reason Coop though he wanted to eat a hard-boiled egg with the shell on...who knows.




My cute boys on Easter.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute pics! We had so much fun with you guys on sunday! I'm glad I got your blog link, even though we only live 2 houses apart...

Laura said...

Ashley you guys look so cute in those pictures. Easter is kind of boring without family but it sounds like you have fun friends. I am with you on the Easter egg hunt and wanting them to get all the eggs. It is so funny that kids can bring out the competitiveness in us.

Jen said...

I love Cooper's clothes... I never knew boys clothes could actually be cute and fun until now. I'm all about the boy fashion!

The Bucks said...

I love your attempt at pictures. Cooper reminds me a lot of Xander. Those cups are very full of dye. I'm surprised that you didn't end up dyeing everything else as well!

Mindy said...

How fun. I love Cooper's little teeth he has grown. We definitely need to have all you guys over to our new place. I'm just waiting on JD to pick a day. He's been really busy with work and night school. Also, we'll have to come up with a day that works well for everybody because I know it's kind of a drive.

Shea said...

Cooper is about as cute as they come!I love his blue sweater. Thanks again for playing for me this weekend.

Katie Jane said...

Love it! It must be hard to start traditions as a little family with no other relatives around, but you are so cute. I am so glad you had such an eventful Easter!

carlyl said...

You look so cute in those pic. I am glad you had a good Easter.