Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Second Little Boy...

I bet none of you knew that Brad slept with stuffed animals! This is what I came in to see a couple of days ago. Brad was crashed on the couch and he had a bunch of friends with him. He loves his stuffed animals!



I guess I will give Brad some credit. He didn't start out going to sleep with all the stuffed animals. He had a little helper that gave them all to him. Coop would just come up and hand them to him one by one. Once Coop got tired of it, apparently Brad did too and fell asleep. Even if he didn't grab them himself, I really think Brad was enjoying them. The soft dog especially!

4 comments:

Katie Jane said...

That is so cute! What a cute daddy...

carlyl said...

That is the sweetest thing. Cooper giving him things to hold. WHat a doll he is.

Laura said...

That is so funny. It is okay Brad I like stuffed animals too:)!

Mick and Tiff said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny!!! I always knew Brad was this sensitive animal lover inside. Hee hee!