Monday, July 14, 2008

First Professional Haircut

Today Coop and I headed to Cookie Cutters so he could get a much needed haircut. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. We had a great girl and Coop did awesome. Even with a kid screaming his head off right next to him. Cookie Cutters is really cute. They have a slide inside to play on. The kids get to pick a movie and sit in cool chairs and they get a sucker and balloon when they are through. The pics didn't turn out that great. I didn't realize my camera was on a funky setting, but I put them up anyway.

The Cool Chairs



The Screaming Kid in the Background. Coop didn't know what to expect....



The Finished Product. What a handsome guy!!



The best part about it was that I didn't realize that The District in South Jordan has added so many stores! After his hair cut I headed to DSW, American Eagle, The Buckle and Target for me. Yeah for shopping! (Even if I didn't buy anything!!)

12 comments:

Laura said...

He looks so cute. I love that haircut. I have never heard of that place but we live right by there so I should take my kids there! Do you live near there??

Beehive State Builders said...

Cute cut! Have fun in Bear Lake, we leave tomorrow! By the way, that's some SERIOUS self control you have going into DSW's and coming out emptyhanded! I can't resist their shoes, even though I usually don't actually need them! See ya!

Katie Jane said...

What a handsome man! He totally looks darling. That looked like a really cute salon for kids! Shopping...what an addiction I have.

Jen said...

Coop looks soooo handsome. I love the new cut. It gets me excited for my little guy's first haircut - but that will be another three years probably!

Melissa Nelson said...

Coop's haircut is so cute! I want to check that place out. It looks like he was a good boy...did he cry at all? I've never been to DSW, but I think I should check it out!

Mick and Tiff said...

What a fun place for a haircut! He looks cute in the little car.

I am glad that you finally made it to the zoo. Too back he wasn't as into it. Addy loves the zoo especially the carousel and the monkeys.

Georgana Hall said...

He looks so cute Ash, I love the hair cut.

DJ and Kristin said...

good to know about new shopping, I better go check it out. Thanks!!

The Bucks said...

He looks very handsome. I wish Xander's hair would spike up, but it refuses. Don't you hate it when you go shopping and don't buy anything? It feels like such a waste!

Unknown said...

I totally love the District. They seem to have most everything right there (except for Costco...)
Cookie Cutters is great for kids! Carter doesn't have enough hair for there, but Elli loves it there. Glad Coop did so good!

Calder Family said...

I wish they had one in Logan! We cut Soren's hair the other night and it ended up being a buzz! miss ya!

Brandon and Lesli said...

So maybe next time you should get Brad and Coopers hair cut at Cookie Cutters:).....