Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Update

The end is finally in sight! I headed to the MD on Wednesday for the usual. These days I am getting an ultrasound, a stress test and then I meet with the doctor. It usually takes a couple hours, but it's fun to see the ultrasound and see him move around. The ultrasound estimated that he is 7 lbs 4 oz already!! I am in trouble. She said this baby will be at least eight pounds. These Rich babies don't come small!
I talked to my MD about induction and we set a date! If all goes normally I will be having this baby on March 2 when I am 39 weeks. I say if all goes normally because with Coop my blood pressure got really high towards the end and I was induced at 38 weeks. So far, everything has been normal so we will just continue to see what happens. I don't go back to the MD until the 20th. Only three weeks to go!!

7 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

wow, that went by so fast! I know it always does when it's someone else, but seriously! I can't believe you are due so soon! yea for you!

Atkinsons said...

3 weeks wow!!! Your little guy will be here in no time at all! Although for me the last couple of weeks felt like forever. He is packin on the weight for sure! Maybe he'll surprise you and be a little smaller...or bigger! ouch!

kathy said...

Hi. I think I've commented on your blog before, but in case I haven't, I'm Jason Jones' mom (you went to high school with him) and I stalk your blog! I just wanted to wish you much luck in the upcoming weeks, and hope you have an easy delivery! Jason and his wife are scheduled to have their second little boy on March 26th, unless he arrives sooner. Here's hoping everyone has healthy babies!

Brandon and Lesli said...

yeah! You're so close - oh that makes me happy for you! I think you need to take my advice and tell them to stop telling you how much your little sumo weighs:) But don't worry, my little sumo came out just fine:)

Calder Family said...

Oh ash! I am so excited for you and I was so sad I couldn't see you guys the other day!Can't wait to see the cute little guy! I bet you can't wait more! It's weird, but nice knowing the exact day the babe will come. I liked that with soren. hang in there!

Court and Brade said...

YAY! I was wondering why you said on facebook that you were excited for March 2! Now I know! It is coming up, I'm excited for you Ash!

Shea said...

yay! that's so exciting. i'm sure you're so ready for that cute little boy to come, but maybe not as ready for those sleepless nights! :)
g