Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When did he get so old??

So, I haven't posted for a while because I feel like I haven't done anything too exciting since December. Also, I don't feel like being exciting because I am 35 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm 45. Oh well!! Soon this baby will be here.
Coop has been so hilarious lately. He comes up with the most random things to say all the time and it just cracks Brad and I up. Here are some examples:

Coop has been obsessed lately with things "hurting". My finger hurts, my leg hurts etc. It seems like it's constant. Well, the other night he was in the tub and he shouted out, "Mom! My bum hurts....come kiss it!" Needless to say, he had to go without.

We are in the process of setting up Ryker's room and we were putting together some drawers we had bought. Coop kept getting in the way and I kept telling him to move. He knew when I was upset because he would come up to me, put his hand on my shoulder, put his face an inch from mine and say, "Mom, how you doin today?" I can't stay mad long!!

Coop loves to feel daddy's beard when he hasn't shaved in a while. At church on Sunday I wasn't feeling like wearing tights (when do I ever feel like wearing tights), Coop came up to my legs and started rubbing them and shouted out, "Mommy has a beard!!" Yeah, didn't feel like shaving either.

Walking into Robert's today Coop was feeling his hair and he said, "Mom, my hair's too sharp!!"

At the grocery store I said something random like, "Oh, that's a lot of Moo-lah." Coop looks at me with a serious expression and says, "Mom, don't say that." My child is already embarrased of me and he is barely two!!

I'm sure there is a ton more and I need to be better about writing them down, but Brad and I are just loving the age our little boy is. He is such a cutie!!

Also, I make a trip to the MD tomorrow for another round of Ultrasound, Stress test and all that fun stuff. Hopefully he hasn't gained too much more weight in two weeks. We'll let you know!!

5 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

thanks for the good laugh, what a cutie.

Jen said...

He sounds like a crack up. It's so fun when they start talking with you - it usually brings a good laugh!

Shea said...

cooper is so cute. love the comment about the beard. it's a good thing he's never felt my legs in the winter! :)

Horrocks Fam said...

Cooper is hilarious! It is good that you are writing these things down do you can remember them later. I can't believe that you are so close to having another baby! When is your due date?

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Cooper is sooo funny!! You are such a cute mom too! I am so excited for your new arrival! You're almost there!