Friday, February 20, 2009

Here He Comes!!

I got some good news today!! Well, I guess you can say it's good news...I'm getting induced on Monday!! The ultrasound said this baby is 8 lb 1 oz right now but that's not the reason I'm getting induced. Once again, my BP decided to sky rocket now that I'm past 37 weeks. That means that I am now on bedrest until Monday. That is the not so good news. I always thought bedrest sounded awesome, but when you have a baby coming, your mind just races with everything you need to be doing to get ready. None of it's as important as our health though. I am already dilated to a 4 and the MD said that she wouldn't be surprised if I go into labor before Monday. How many of us have heard that before??? I'm just planning on Monday at 5:30 am! I'm so excited to meet this little guy! We'll keep you updated!

5 comments:

amy said...

So exciting. Iam sure your raised bloodpressure is from your fun day with Cooper the other day. Jsut kidding. I will be waiting to here the good news. Best of luck. It will go great.

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Oh Ash - your poor poop story! I walked in one morning to Clara and the same scenario - luckily she was confined to a crib though - and there were no "reeking pee diapers" spread around the room either! You deserve the gold star mom award for the week!!:) Good thing he's so dang cute - good luck monday!

Baumgartners said...

Good luck! Since I don't live near you anymore, I can't wait to see your posts of your new little cutie!

Court and Brade said...

hope all goes great for you tomorrow! exciting that you get to meet your babe so soon!!!!!!! And I'm glad that you don't have to be on bed rest for longer than the weekend at least.