Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

Cupid arrived at my house a day early to deliver his special present. I have been suffering from insomnia the last few nights and so I was trying to get a nap in. Brad was watching Coop and told me they were going outside. Well the doorbell started ringing about six times and I was cussing wondering why in the world Brad wasn't just talking to whoever was at the door. Well, I drug myself out of bed and went to answer the door and this is what I found...




My own personal cupid!! Needless to say my anger quickly left and I realized how wonderful my husband is. He skillfully dessed Coop, cut out a heart and made wings to give me my present. :) What a cutie! Coop also delivered Valentines to his neighborhood friends like this...



Brad, you are a wonderful husband and father. I love you so much!! Thanks for the beautiful flowers and pedicure appointment!!

6 comments:

amy said...

Wau cute outfit. Good job Brad.

The MacLeods said...

Aaron says, "Stupid Brad - make me look bad!"

Cooper looks so cute! Hope you guys have a Happy Valentines Day!

Melissa Nelson said...

That is the cutest idea! And, he even did that after you dubbed dinner last weekend as Valentine's. That is POINTS! I hope if you ever need to take a nap, that you call me to watch Coop! ANYTIME!!! Seriously. I'm right across the street and we're always home, and the kids LOVE baby Coop.

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

wow brad really pulled through! That's so funny

Georgana Hall said...

Oh - super cute!

The Bucks said...

That is so creative and sweet!