Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Eve

We headed up to Logan on the 23rd because Brad wanted to take Coop skiing. He didn't take any pics but Coop did awesome and he loved it. (Well, most of the time.) We celebrated Christmas Eve with my family this year. We had to decide how to do things differently because we finally decided to stay at home for Christmas so we wouldn't be seeing my family on Christmas Day. We decided to exchange gifts on Christmas Eve. It actually worked out really well. We opened presents from each other and had pizza. Afterwards we played games until it was time to head to Kent & Robyn's house for dinner. My parents even found some pretty sweet do-rags at the dollar store for the boys. Eddie (gave-then took back) a pretty awesome hot dog roaster too.
We've been going to the other Buttars' house on Christmas Eve for as long as I can remember. It's so fun to see all the cousins. We don't see each other as much as I would like so it's fun to visit and catch up.
After dinner we came back to my parents to open our Christmas PJs and get ready to go home. On the drive back the kids were looking for Rudolph's nose and might have found it but they fell asleep too fast. I guess that's a sign they had a great day!!










1 comment:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I love your family! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other :) you look too good for just having a baby! It took me an entire year to look normal again! Ha!