Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Coop!

Cooper turned five on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We had the traditional birthday breakfast and of course Coop couldn't wait to open his present so we told him he could open one before church. Well, one turned into all of them. He was so excited for his "IPad". We decided to get Coop a tablet for his birthday....(we decided to get our family one but it worked out to give it to Coop for his birthday). Another present he loved was his Home Alone DVDs. They watched them over and over laughing so hard!





My parents came down with Stephen and Chelsey and Coop was so excited they were here for his big day. After church we had a birthday lunch and he opened his presents from them. He loved his Star Wars legos from Stephen and Chelsey and his blanket from my parents. After lunch they had to take off but we had Brad's parents and his brothers families over for some cake and ice cream that night. He's really into Star Wars legos these days so we had to make him a Star Wars lego cake. Wasn't my best work but he thought it was great. :)




I seriously can't believe I have a little boy that's five. The past years have just flown right by. Being the oldest I feel like I expect him to act at least 10 half the time and I have to remind myself that although he is my oldest, he is still just a little boy. He is so loving and is always ready to give me a hug and tell me how much he loves me. I am so blessed to have this little boy!

No comments: