Monday, January 23, 2012

Rich Christmas Party

For the Rich Christmas party we pick names and then make gifts for that person. I always curse the tradition until I can come up with an idea of what to make and it's done. Once I'm at the party I love it!! It's so much fun to see what people have made for each other. This year Brad and I made Mike and Karrie a personalized game of Guess Who. I saw it on Pinterest and had it all figured out. That is until I opened the games the night before and found that they had totally re-done the layout. Panic!! I calmed down and figured out that I would just take a little bit more time. After finally coming up with a template that works on Excel I resized all the pictures and hurray! I was done. They were a hit!
Brad got a really neat book from Rob with pictures of the Timpanogos hike they went on and of course Rob's annual family calendar. I got an awesome personalized scripture cover from my nephew on a mission in Mexico and a really cute picture.
The kids got some great toys and loved playing with their cousins. Before the party we met up at Airborne and played dodgeball and jumped on all the tramps. We had so much fun and I can't wait until the next party!!









No comments: