Sunday, November 4, 2007

Family Pics

Today we had some pictures done by a friend of Brad's from ETrade. I was a little nervous because he really only does photography as a hobby and does mostly action shots. Considering all of this and the fact that Cooper has no attention span..I think that some of them really turned out. They haven't been fixed or photoshopped or anything..I'm still trying to decide which one I like the best...so help me pick! Oh yeah...the white bra deal will get photoshopped out...oops.





4 comments:

JAM said...

Cute pics Ashley. I kind of like the white bra. I think you should keep it. I like the outside one looking up. It is warmer and most flattering.

Calder Family said...

Way cute Ash! What a cute family! I agree with Annie...I like the outside one too!

Mindy said...

Way cute, I love the autumn background!

Jen said...

These are so great!

This last one is my favorite... the one where you are all looking up. I might need to copy it for the pictures our little family is taking this weekend.