Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yuck

Okay, so I didn't think it was possible but I found a reason why it is crappy to be a mom with little kids. Before anyone freaks out, hear me out. Last night around ten I got sick with the flu. No sleep at all during the night and throwing up once or twice everyhour. Still haven't slept at all. I couldn't even take naps today for some reason so I'm running on no sleep. Anyway, it is so hard to be so sick and have to take care of a one year old who is constantly wanting to play and get into things when all I want to do is lay there. I'm kind of a baby and revert back to a one year old when I'm sick. Coop should have been taking care of me!! :) I wish my mom lived next door! Even though it is hard and I have just felt like complaining. I would never give up the experience of motherhood. It's amazing even with all the struggles!

6 comments:

Shea said...

hey--i hope you don't mind that i looked at your blog--it's so cute! amy (my sis-in-law) was over tonight, and I told her you were in my ward. anyway, sorry that you're sick, hope you get feeling better soon!

Calder Family said...

I'm sorry your sick Ash! If I lived in Lehi still I would run you up some chicken noodle soup, crackers, and 7up! And take Coop to play with Soren! Wish you lived in Logan so I could help ya, let me know if I can do anything!

Trisha said...

HI! You've got a cute blog too:) Looks like something nasty is going around. It's horrible to be sick and have a little one to take care of. We watched a lot of videos! Hopfully your feeling better now and I totally know what you mean, how nice would it have been to have your mom next door?!

j.d. said...

not to mention the big little boy that you are still raising.

Katie Jane said...

gotta love being a sick mommy! Hey did you ever find a good front facing chair for your little man? Claire is almost there so I was wondering if you had any tips.

Ellis family said...

I can totally relate! I got strep twice within 2 and 1/2 wekks of each other, it was miserable! Your little boy is soo cute! We are coming home for chirstmas so hopefully we can get together. Will you guys come up to Logan at all?