Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm a hypocrite!

Okay, so we have all heard the stories about people who accidentally get locked out of their car by their kids. Well, I've heard the stories and thought to myself, that would never happen to me. Come to find out I was wrong. Brad and I headed to the carwash today and while we were waiting for a bay Coop was in the drivers side seat because he likes to play with the steering wheel. Well, next thing I know Brad is telling me Coop hit the lock button and we are locked out of our car at the carwash. We have no spare and I admit I panicked. I also blamed Brad...oops. Anyway, luckily my nice red explorer (sarcasm) has a key code on the door but...we don't know it!! Well, when we bought the car Brad's father Bill knew the previous owner. Come to find out he made himself a copy of the keycode...and was home at the time so he could look it up. We were able to get back in the car in about five minutes time. A record! Coop had no idea what was going on. The whole time he was just hitting the window and pulling faces....gosh if they weren't so dang cute! I won't be so quick to judge anymore! :)

1 comment:

Mick and Tiff said...

Oh no! At least when Addy got locked in the car she was still in her carseat. I would be even more scared now that she is bigger. I love that he was pulling faces. That is funny! (Funny that he was pulling faces not funny that you got locked out!) Cute little guy!! I am glad that it only lasted five minutes! Welcome to the club!