Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Time is Here..

Well, it's been here for a while...but I just haven't had too much to write about. On Monday we finally made it to Temple Square to look at the lights. We met up with some of the Rich clan and had a family home evening. It wasn't too crowded at the lights and we had a good time.



Cooper has been pretty good about staying away from the Christmas Tree and presents. He doesn't bother them too much. Of course he can't keep completely away from them, but I think the only damage we'll have is some wrinkled wrapping paper. The one thing he can't stay away from is my Willow Tree Nativity. He loves the sheep. I swear I re-arrange it everyday. Well, this is what I came in to find the other day. He was walking up behind me and he said, "Sheep give kisses." For some reason he loves to put the laying sheep together nose to nose. It's happened a few times and I've just decided to let it be. What a cutie!!


4 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! Hopefully you can cheat and have a little piece of cake on your birthday! :)

Jen said...

Oh, that is just way too cute!

Mick and Tiff said...

Funny Cooper!! Happy Birthday yesterday. Did you like the movie? I am sad we couldn't go with ya.

MErry Christmas and have a great time in Logan!!!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

Hey guys. We'll be in Logan on Friday so give us a call!