Monday, December 1, 2008

Face Painting

We were in charge of babysitting for our co-op a couple weeks ago. My friend Melissa had talked about Watercolor Colored Pencils on her blog and how they were great for face painting. Well, we decided to try them out on Coop, Landry and Jack. I think Brad's artistic ability really shone threw. They wanted to be scary monsters. The kids loved it and it was so easy to clean off. Hopefully the Christensens and the Tates aren't too mad we drew all over their little boys!

2 comments:

Brandon and Lesli said...

I'm glad to hear that you've had success with getting Coop in a big boy bed - I'm dreading the day with Clara - I don't know what I'll do when i can't trap her in her crib, I'm not sure she'll ever sleep again if she's capable of getting out! Nice work:) Oh and i love the scary monsters:)

Shea said...

i'm so mad! :) what a cute idea--all the boys look great. Good job Brad!