Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy 2 Birthday Coop!!

Cooper was lucky enough this year to share his birthday with the turkey! He turned two on Thanksgiving day. I can't believe that my little boy is now two. It seriously feels like he was born yesterday sometimes. I remember when he was little and colicky how I wished he was older, and now that he is growing up I definately want it to slow down. I cherish the little things with him right now. The "hugs mom" and "kiss mom". He is such a little entertainer and loves the spotlight. I love hearing his rendition of the ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. The sad thing is he will quit singing them before they ever get old to me. Cooper we love you so much and you bring us so much happiness!!!

I'm glad he actually knew how to open them this year. It makes it more fun. He had to put his boots on we gave him.



Hauling around Rat-a-tini (Susan's dog)in his new dump truck. He would chase that poor dog around the house constantly.



Cars, trains and airplanes. That's what Coop is most into now. I went pretty easy on the cake this year. It had to compete with all sorts of yummy pies!!



My cute little two year old.

7 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Yea for Cooper!! I love my cute nephew and I cannot wait to see him again! I am excited to meet my new nephew too!

Horrocks Fam said...

Wow.... Cooper is 2! I love the picture with Rat-a-tinni and the dump truck! Looks like he had a fun birthday.

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't believe that he's 2!! Every time I go to an Aggie game. . . like last night, I always think of you and wish you were there to point out funny people for me! Love ya!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Coop! We are sad we missed your birthday. It was weird to not hardly see you this Thanksgiving. The cake looks darling that you did for Coop. Hope you are doing good.

Calder Family said...

Happy bday coop! It seems like I was just coming to the hospital to see him after he was born! so cute!

The Bucks said...

Happy birthday, Cooper! He is so dang cute. I love the dog in the dump truck. Classic boy!

Mick and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! So fun to share it with the turkey....hee hee. It is weird to think our kids are two... I am finally realizing she isn't a baby anymore....sad. At least you will have another one hanging around in a few months. :)