Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you great moms out there!! My Mother's Day has been more like a Mother's weekend. Brad decided to surprise me with a nights stay at the Zermott Resort in Midway on Friday night. We had a great time together. Thanks to Brad's sis Lori for watching Coop.
Today Brad decided to make me breakfast. He can't do a ton on crutches still, but he was able to whip up some amazing pancakes.
We actually made it to three hours of church this week. I hadn't been to three hours forever because I was on bedrest, then came Ryker and finally Brad's injury. It was so nice to be able to go to all three hours. It's amazing how different two kids can be. Ryker is such a champ. He didn't cry ONCE all three hours. Total opposite of Cooper!!
I love being a mom. It is so challenging and rewarding. I learn more about myself from my little boys then anything else. It definately helps you see the things you need to work on in your life. Whenever I'm feeling far from perfect and down on myself all I need to hear is Coop say, "Mom, I love you mom" or "Mom, you're darling." All I need to see is Ryker and how his face just lights up whenever he sees me. These are the things that make motherhood so worth it!!

A quick pic of me with my boys after church!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that pink dress! You look darling!

Mick and Tiff said...

You had a great weekend. Mick wasn't too happy to hear that Brad blew him out of the water on Mother's Day this year.

Cute pic of you with the boys..

I was thinking of making a trip to Park City outlets next week. I don't know what your plans are (or how easy with both kids) but it would be fun to go together.

Brandon and Lesli said...

I Love that Cooper says you're darling :) He totally got that from me and Chelsea... I also love his darling tie in the picture - I'm glad Ryker is a trooper for you!

Traci Crossley said...

Ashley How are you . you boys are soooo cute.

Michelle H. said...

I cannot wait to see those cute little guys. Only three weeks away!!!