Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oops.....

Well, for those of you that attended Ryker's blessing or are in my ward you saw that Brad had a new look. Let's just say it works...but it's not his best look (sorry honey)...hehe. Well, let me tell you the reason why Brad has a new look.
Saturday night I was frantically pulling together the last of the food for the blessing. I have told Brad that he needs to get his hair cut somewhere, I'm just not that great at it, and I'm getting worse. The last time I cut it I seriously clipped off his sideburns. He had quite the 80s look for a while. Anyway, he still asked me to cut his hair at like 10 at night when I had a ton of stuff to do still. Well, I told him I would and he sat down. I started clipping with a 1 inch guard because I didn't want that much off. Well, he decided they weren't working that great and so he said they needed oil. He kept bugging me about it until finally I gave him the clippers and the oil. I ran in the other room, came back out and he handed me the clippers. I grabbed it and started where I left off when Brad all of a sudden started yelling. Turns out he didn't put the guard back on and I didn't notice. Well, this was the result:



I had tried clipping it a little shorter to blend but that didn't work. The cut was right in the middle!! I ended up using 1/8 inch guard...and he ended up deciding he liked it....I hope he changes his mind! I think since he can still grow hair, he should have hair :).

The finished product:



And that is why my husband looked like he was also undergoing chemo while he hobbled up on crutches to bless Ryker. I can laugh about it now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ash, I know I would have done the same thing! That's so funny! I don't even attempt to cut Kaleb's hair. . . that would be a nightmare!

Jen said...

How traumatic! At least he was understanding about the mistake, right?

The Bucks said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has ever done that. That's why Brandon does his own now.

Traci Crossley said...

Ita always times like that when stuff happens. Got to love life.

Julie said...

I can also join with you on the same mistake. I have done this to Stockton. Luckily it was in the back, so he wore a hat for a while. Not a good feeling. Anyway, Con Man was loving the Uncle "B" story.

Brandon and Lesli said...

He He He - I love it!

Rebecca said...

No worries!! I've been cutting Jonathans for years now and still mess up. Give it two weeks and it'll look great!

Georgana Hall said...

Oh my gosh! I made Eric come in look at his picture. That's so funny!! Well now Brad has the 'Eric' hair cut.