Monday, May 18, 2009

The Zoo!

Last Friday I met with some of my best girls, Georgana, Britany, Tara and Lesli, and we headed to the zoo. We had a great time together and the kids had so much fun. This is the first time that Coop has really loved the zoo. He knew the animals and was excited to see them. Ryker was such a champ and stayed in his stroller WITHOUT crying the whole time. I just love that little guy!!

Side Note: So, Ryker has been sleeping about 10-11 hours straight every night for the past week...HEAVEN. Love him!!

It was so fun to interact with my friends kids. I can't believe that they are getting so big. I love that I have stayed so close to my friends from high school. We always have a great time together. Love you girls!





5 comments:

Jen said...

You guys all look so cute! Fun, fun.

Billy and Nikki said...

i want to come next time! fun, you guys look so cute.

melissa said...

Wow, 10-11 hours STRAIGHT??! You probably actually get to shower most days! I'm definitely jealous. My baby is sleeping 6-8 hours straight at night, and I thought I was pretty lucky... You have such cute kids! I bet you didn't know I read your blog :) Well just to be fair, mine is jakeandmelissa.com. See you at church!

The Bucks said...

That looks like so much fun! It's good to pictures of people that don't have blogs.

Calder Family said...

Yea for the zoo! What a bunch of hotties! :)