Monday, May 18, 2009

Park

A couple weeks ago Coop, Ryker and met up with Tiffany and Addy at the park. We had a great time! It was nice to be able to visit with Tiffany while Addy and Coop were able to go play together. They play together so well and we got some cute pics!






After the park we headed back to the Simmons house for a sec. Tiffany and I were talking when all of a sudden we look over and here's Coop...



Hopefully he won't get too into this kind of stuff...his dad wouldn't be too happy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute that they are holding hands!!!

Mick and Tiff said...

Ahhhh.... how cute! Love them holding hands. Ice cream this week sounds fun. We are open either tomorrow or Thursday. What is better for you? Taipan is having a big outdoor sale on Thursday and I am trying to refrain myself from going but I really WANT to... You are doing better on the budget thing then me.