Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eden

After the funeral on Monday, Michelle and I loaded up the kids and headed to Eden. She had a time share reserved for her family and Eddie had to work so I graciously joined her. It was BEAUTIFUL. We were driving up and it was about ten at night. I looked up at the tops of the mountains where there was snow and said, "We aren't going all the way up there are we?" Sure enough we were. We were so high you could see Cache Valley to the north and Ogden valley to the west. We were right up next to the Powder Mountain lodge. It was crazy to go from warm Lake Powell to snow. We made some crafts, tried to catch up on our sewing, went swimming, watched some great TV and played the Wii. My parents and Brad joined us Thursday night and we got in some more swimming. Thanks so much for inviting me Michelle!!







No comments: