Friday, October 9, 2009

Lake Powell

Last weekend the Simmons fam were nice enough to invite us to Lake Powell. We had a great time!! It was a little chilly but it warmed up in the afternoon. There was a ton of water during the day and plenty of games at night. Mindy and JD introduced us to a really fun game called Wits and Wagers. It's definitely on my Christmas list!

Coop started off the trip with this:




He tripped over me in the slips and banged his face into the walkway. I don't think I've ever seen a lip this big!!

It took us a while to convince ourselves to get in the water.



But once we did, we have a great time!! I even got in on the wakeboard action!






Coop and Addy




Sand Hill



The Whole Gang



Thanks guys!! We had a great time!

4 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Lucky you, looks like fun! We have missed you walking! :)

Brandon and Lesli said...

How fun! I need to find friends with houseboats in lake powel! Coopers poor lip - it's as big as his face! Okay enough exclamation points.... I can't believe how big Ryker is getting, he is looking so much more like cooper I think. I need to see your cute boys soon - we should meet sometime in Sandy or somewhere and have lunch and let our kids play. Are you busy next week? Oh - I'll probably see you wednesday... are you guys coming up? I'll call you:)

Shea said...

Did you leave Ryker with your parents? Looks like you guys had a good time.

And...I can't believe Ryker is crawling already. He's such a cute little guy.

Mick and Tiff said...

I still can't get over how big that lip got and how fast it grew!! Poor little Cooper.

I always ask Addy who her best friend is and she used to say me. Since Lake Powell it has only been Cooper. I got demoted!

Thanks for coming. Good times!