Friday, October 9, 2009

Seven Months

Ryker turned seven months on the 23rd of Sept. so this blog is a little late...but better late then never!! Ryker is changing before our very eyes. His little personality is starting to come through and it is a busy one! Anyone that has ever held him can attest to the fact that he does not hold still. He is constantly wiggling around and trying to get a better view of everything that is going on. He sits like a champ but now would be much happier crawling around. By his eight month post I'm sure that he will be everywhere!! Crazy!!

Ryker loves his swing, but he can't use it the conventional way. He has to put his own spin on it. He lays sideways. I have no idea why he started this but without fail, he is always like this when I come get him.




Some more pics. He got pretty tired of it at the end.





**Right when I finished this post Ryker started crawling! Seriously!! I thought I had a couple months...:)

No comments: