Friday, October 9, 2009

State Fair

This past September we headed to the State Fair. For some reason I always think it's going to be so much fun looking at all the booths, going on the rides, and eating the fried food. What I forget is that now I have a two year old to take care of, extra pounds I'd like to lose and money I'd like to save instead of spending five bucks on one ride. With that aside, we had fun! The highlight was definitely the big yellow slide. Michelle took Carson and I took Coop. They both loved it and Coop was begging to go again. My parents are so cute to take the kids and do fun things with them. I think all my good memories of the fair probably came from going as a kid to show cows (yes I did) and just being let loose with my cousins to do whatever I wanted. All in all, I think I'll wait a couple years before going back...maybe then Coop will enjoy it more and obey my every word, I'll have more money and be ten pounds skinnier...Yeah Right!!






I love this pic of my parents. Dad with Carson and mom with Coop. They sure love their grandkids and it shows! They are great grandparents!!

No comments: