Monday, November 30, 2009

Nine Months!


Ryker turned nine months last Monday. He is slowly turning into a little toddler and it makes me happy and sad. I love seeing his little personality take shape. He is such a loving little guy. I just can't believe in three short months he'll be one.

Here are some of the things he's up to lately:
Loves to eat. He could eat for hours on end if I let him. He gobbles down his baby food and could eat an endless supply of graham crackers. He's pretty good at eating most things we give him.
Loves baths. He could spend forever in the tub playing with toys or his brother. He is always crawling into the bathroom and looking in the tub.
Loves pulling himself up on everything. Once crawling gets him there he pulls right up and cruises along the couch, wall, chairs etc. I'm thinking he'll be walking before I want him to.
Has two cute bottom teeth. I love the gummy, two-toothed smile. I can never get enough!
Has started to give big, open-mouthed, slobbery kisses.
Loves to wake up every morning at seven o'clock. We aren't loving this so much...



Here are his nine month stats:

Length: 29" - 75%
Weight: 21 lbs 2 oz - 50%
Head: 47.1 cm - 90%

We are so happy to have such a loving, happy baby as part of our family!

No comments: