Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Halloween

Our Halloween lasted about a week this year. It was so much fun and just reminds me again how much I love this time of year!

We had the Simmons over on the 28th to carve pumpkins. I think we've started a tradition. We have so much fun together! Our pumpkins turned out great!






Friday the 30th we had the Rich family Halloween party in Logan. Once again, Carol outdid herself. It was so much fun and we had some awesome food.






On Halloween we met up with my family at El Sol. Afterwards we drove home and were ready to Trick or Treat. Brad was pretty antsy to get going when we got the first trick-or-treater at 4:30 but I told him to wait until six. He almost made it :). It is so fun to go Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood. There are so many kids out. The funny thing is that most parents are out with the kids so a lot of the houses just had bowls of candy on the doorstep. That's how ours was and we even had candy left at the end of the night....I thought it would be gone for sure. That's what I get for buying too many bags...now I have to eat it :). Coop was a "nice" dragon and Ryk was the cutest little chicken. I decided this year that Brad and I need to get some awesome costumes and join the fun. Hopefully next year!!



2 comments:

Katie Jane said...

It is so fun to take them trick or treating when they finally get it. Everyone we know is just giving out candy!! Such cute boys!

da Silva Family said...

Oh my goodness...your boys look so cute in their costumes!! Sounds like a fun Halloween--too bad we weren't there