Friday, November 13, 2009

Oh Cooper....

Yesterday I was shopping in Target with my Coop, Ryker, Michelle and Carson. As we were walking past the bra and underwear section Coop spotted the bras and got pretty excited. This is the conversation I had with Cooper: (Could possibly be TMI...just warning you.)

Cooper: Mom! You wear those. Mom, why do you wear those??

Me: (Trying to just end the conversation...turns out two-year-olds aren't too quiet). Because I just do.

Cooper: No mom..you wear those because if you don't milk will start dripping out your bottles.

Wow. All I could do was smile, tell Coop that's great, and bust up laughing inside. I haven't nursed Ryker for about four months and even then I thought I was pretty modest. They forget all this stuff eventually...right???

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is too funny! It's so hard not to laugh when they say cute/embarrassing stuff like that.

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Ha Ha!!! Funny stuff!

Billy and Nikki said...

i dont know how kids are so smart haha

Tina said...

That is so cute of him, hilarious! Clint usually puts those things in the cart when I'm not looking and when I go to unload the cart, I'm like, 'what!?'