Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Of course I have so many things to be thankful for. Instead of having a post a mile long, I will just tell you about our Thanksgiving. This year we were with the Rich family. We packed it up Wednesday and after staying in Logan for a bit we headed up to Bear Lake. We were joined by three of Brad's siblings and their families along with Bill, Carol and Brad's Aunt Gay. We had such a great time with everyone.


Friday two more families joined us and we headed down to the golf course to watch the annual football game. It was the uncles vs. nephews. The uncles were able to barely pull off a win this year but it was close! We went down to watch and Coop kept running off trying to get to the deer that were on the course.


Friday night the Grinch came to visit all the kids. It was so funny. My brother in law Greg dresses up in this suit and does a great job imitating the Grinch. Coop and Addy were a little too nervous to get too close but they enjoyed their prize once he left.


Addy during Grinch

Addy after Grinch


Saturday while people were leaving we decided it would be perfect to go find a Christmas tree. We met up with my family and were joined by the Rob Rich family. We headed up Fish Haven canyon and found a few practically perfect Christmas trees in a couple of hours. I definately got my workout that day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute pictures! If you can I would love the pictures of Addi with the Grinch that you took. They are hilarious. I love getting the update on your blog. You do a great job.