Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Four Months!!


Wow, time sure flies by!! I can't believe my little Ryk is four months old...Ryker is such a HAPPY baby. He's the baby that you look at and get an instant grin! He LOVES attention and is so much fun to play with. I was thinking the other day how there has never been a time when I couldn't get him to stop crying! Crazy! Here are his four month stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 3 oz - 75%
Length: 25 in - 50%
Head: 43.2 cm - 75%

Ryker is loving his fingers these days. I have a special blanket used for bundling and he gets his arms out every time. He is quite the escape artist. He has been falling asleep with his fist in his mouth the last few nights and its adorable. He also loves "talking". He will jabber and coo a conversation with ya. He has started to CRY in his carseat...not loving that but hopefully he'll get over it soon! I'm loving having two kids. It is extra work, but sometime I wish I would've had my kids even closer in age!! It's crazy how you can really feel more of a "family" with each addition.

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

What a doll. He is such a cute baby!