Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm A Celebrity...

Okay, so I don't know if any of you have heard about this new show on TV, but I thought it looked pretty lame. The ONLY reason that I watched it at all was because Spencer and Heidi from the Hills are on it. Yes I watch The Hills..I will admit it. Pretty lame I know, but very entertaining.
The first episode was Monday night. Spencer and Heidi didn't disappoint! As I'm watching it Heidi talks a lot about being a Christian. She goes on to say that she aspires to be Mother Theresa and that riches and things don't matter....Wait a second....didn't I just see her on the Hills freaking out that her TEN THOUSAND!! dollar purse got a stain?? Can I say DOUBLE STANDARD...I don't think Mother Theresa owned a ten thousand dollar purse. Is this couple for real??? Did any one else watch?

P.S.: Just so you don't think I'm totally lame...I don't think I'll watch the show again. It was a serious waste of my time :)

3 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

yeah, I was done after last night. Heidi and Spencer couldn't hack it in the jungle and bolted for the Hills...

As for the show, the episodes I did watch (two of them) were fast forwarded plenty!!! ha ha

Mindy said...

Okay, I'll confess. I watched as well, but was thinking what a waste too. Umm, yeah, Spencer and Heidi have to be a complete act. I just can't believe Spencer would really think he was as special as he kept saying he was. That whole baptism thing seemed like a a joke to him too; I'm sure he just did it for more publicity. However, I am surprised they left the show, seeing that they seemed to want the spotlight the whole time. Wonder if they'll return.
By the way, I enjoyed reading the rest of your posts as well. We really need to meet that darling little chubby cheeked Ryker of yours. I'm glad he's been such a good baby for you.

lindsay said...

sadly, I did watch it. it was so horrible, yet I had to keep watching for some reason. scary. but, like you, I will not be tuning in again. in fact, I already deleted the recorded episodes. those two are out of control!