Sunday, January 20, 2013

Snow!


My boys get so excited for the first couple snowstorms of the year. They can't wait to put on all their snow stuff and head out. Poor Sawyer didn't get to go out because I wasn't going to go out, but he loved watching his brothers out the window. Brad joined them after a bit to shovel and even though they looked like they were having fun, I wasn't about to go out there!
The next day Brad and Coop decided to head out and build a snowman. I'm so thankful Brad will go outside and play with his kids! They love it so much. I came out and took pics of the finished product. It was kind of an unconventional snowman! Coop built a baby to the right of it. Later that afternoon the poor snowman started leaning to the side. It was almost to a ninety degree angle before it finally collapsed. I even had a neighbor ask if we had a bar in it to keep it up. It sure tried to stay up for as long as possible. The funny thing was that the baby leaned just like the big one.

No comments: