Sunday, January 20, 2013

Straw Maze


My parents came down the second weekend of October and we headed over to Tri City Nursery in Kaysville to hit the straw maze. After a bit of a melt down from Brad about the price, we made it in. We stopped at the blow up horses first and raced around the circle. You can see my dad got pretty into it. They also had some really big slides that were really fun. After that, we got on the pedal cars and raced around the tracks. They gave you a good workout because they were hard to pedal. The straw maze was really fun. We were a little concerned because it was dark and they had no lights on it. Good thing we had our cell phones!! The boys loved running around and finding the hidden stamps so they could get their prize at the end. My mom and I were a little bit behind the pack and tried following them into a tunnel you had to crawl through. Well, we took a wrong turn and ended up going the LONG way through a dusty, cramped tunnel. Trying to carry a one year old and crawl is NOT easy. Luckily we were able to hit a lookout and get some fresh air before we had to crawl back. After we made it out, Brad and I went through their haunted house. I haven't been through a haunted house in forever and so it was fun to go through a little one with Brad. It was pretty mild which is just how I like it. While we were going through that my parents took the kids on the train. We had such a great night and I would for sure go again if I can get Brad to pay the ticket price again! :)

No comments: